Deadline is May 31, 2017
I’m inviting 5 (five) fantastic writers to write a guest post on my blog. I’ve never offered this opportunity before, but I’ve decided, instead of reblogging your posts, I would prefer (original) personal articles from others who have struggled with PTSD from either childhood sexual or/and emotional abuse.
- It’s preferable that your post is between 800 – 1,000 words and include images if you wish.
- Short bio – about you (most important), your blog and your blog’s link, remember you are promoting yourself with this guest post.
- Be sure to include your social media links: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- I’m looking at a deadline @ May 31, 2017, and will alert the author of each article accepted by June 10, 2017. Each of the 5 writers chosen will receive a personal quote designed by myself.
- Send your article to my e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anything else you can think of to promote yourself, do it!
If you’re not chosen, don’t believe I despised your article! I can only choose five. (By the way, I’m not a professional writer either.)